Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An opentibia server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im a donater and want my points back! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowjumper

Im a donater and want my points back! :) Empty
PostSubject: Im a donater and want my points back! :)   Im a donater and want my points back! :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:31 am

I loose all my donation items and something. Shocked
I have donate 22 points and want it back to my account. Exclamation
I am not the only donator on the server and I think that other also want to get the donation points back.
Please start with my acc on "Shadowjumper" Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

Other donator PPL can write here! cheers
Back to top Go down
Amatzuky

PostSubject: Re: Im a donater and want my points back! :)   Im a donater and want my points back! :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 am

Im not a donator but i loose my donations items my friends give me. I want thats items back plz.
that items was vip mana rune and Upgraded pro wand Sad
I realy loss many items and money but the to more i want is that 2 plz give it to me back Im Amatzuky an the server please.

I know how you people is now with nothing..
Back to top Go down
God Zaban

PostSubject: donation items.   Im a donater and want my points back! :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:48 pm

if you will get some of your donation items back you have to give us your old acc number or pin code. You have to w8 for me to login. AND this reset is not our foult, remember that.
Back to top Go down
Shadowjumper

PostSubject: Liar??   Im a donater and want my points back! :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm

I think that your friend poste a reply here ,becouse he have donated it and not you. Exclamation Exclamation
sry but maybe you are a liar and the owner cant check it.
he can only check who have donated some items Neutral
Back to top Go down
Amatzuky

PostSubject: Re: Im a donater and want my points back! :)   Im a donater and want my points back! :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 pm

Np man i will continue with the start but i'm not liar i'm only said the true and is not easy start on 0 again when in the past I be lvl 305 but is ok... ty for the sugest
Back to top Go down
Shadowjumper

PostSubject: WTF!!   Im a donater and want my points back! :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:03 am

Zaban i have message u in the game and u said me "message god bumbleebee"
I have messaged him and doesnt get an answer from him. Neutral

WHAT SHELL I DO Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Roy Brightblade

PostSubject: Hey   Im a donater and want my points back! :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:07 pm

I also lost my points much much points Sad, please msg me in game GMs i'm; Scorpion Andree! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im a donater and want my points back! :)   Im a donater and want my points back! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im a donater and want my points back! :)
Page 1 of 1