Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An opentibia server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keep the server alive.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Useless1

Keep the server alive. Empty
PostSubject: Keep the server alive.   Keep the server alive. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:27 pm

I suggest even tho you got hacked, you should keep the server alive. If you decide to shut down the server now, the hacker wins.

People liked the server, and I'm sure that there is lot to fix to get it all back. The hackers even went online with my character, and killed it. But If you need help, dont hesitate to contact me.

I hope that you get the server runnin again!

Useless.
Back to top Go down
Klubba1

PostSubject: Server   Keep the server alive. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Word

I hope you wont give up aswell cuz it was a good server even though them retarded nolifers trashed it Razz

How ever i just want to check why my knight (Imbalanced Knight) got delited or something cuz we bhought the knight armor wepon and super promo and now it dosnt exist Sad
Back to top Go down
Klubba1

PostSubject: Server   Keep the server alive. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:59 am

I have notice'd that the home page is comming up and down Very Happy
How ever I belive when I say this that i speak for all the players that we would like some new info,
About the server and so.
Back to top Go down
Eko Soul

PostSubject: Re: Keep the server alive.   Keep the server alive. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:55 pm

Yah, i speak for me and my friends that we want the server back. It was a really great server. KEEP IT ALIVE!!

please? elephant
Back to top Go down
God Zaban

PostSubject: the server...   Keep the server alive. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:29 pm

well i'm thinking about put up the server again. Some account is deleted and i cant get them back. Should i delete all account? tell me what you think. Very Happy

And i am sorry for all who bought items etc. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep the server alive.   Keep the server alive. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep the server alive.
Page 1 of 1