Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An opentibia server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why i should be the new tutor! Check this post ( A MUST) / Love this serv ZABANOT <33

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSexyOne

Why i should be the new tutor! Check this post ( A MUST) / Love this serv ZABANOT <33 Empty
PostSubject: Why i should be the new tutor! Check this post ( A MUST) / Love this serv ZABANOT <33   Why i should be the new tutor! Check this post ( A MUST) / Love this serv ZABANOT <33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Quote :
Hiho! Im a Well-speaking English guy with much expieriences with Ot-servers. Very Happy Very Happy
Im living in sweden , my mom comes from sweden and my dad comes from the uk. farao
So im very well at English.cheers
And i have played at Zabanot's server from the beginning of the server started.
So i know the server at 100% , (hunting places , shops etc.)
I Have Hosted a few ot servers before and i know everything about hosting. But the most importened is that i have been a tutor in rl tibia and on many many ot servers.
I have a 100/mbit internet and very much memory on my hp exeilion cp. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will always help you SmileSmile

Have a nice evening your / +-* NEXT TUTOR:)

[i]
Back to top Go down

Why i should be the new tutor! Check this post ( A MUST) / Love this serv ZABANOT <33
Page 1 of 1