Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An opentibia server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James

Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave Empty
PostSubject: Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave   Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:52 pm

I should be a Tutor for Zabanot because I speak flewent english I am on the OT for about 6 hours a day maybe 8. I also like to help people who need help and to take some of the work off the GODS shoulders. I have also been a GOD,Tutor, and GM before on other OT's so I know what is expected of being a Tutor.
Sincerly: James
Back to top Go down
James

Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave Empty
PostSubject: My characters name.   Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:16 pm

My characters name is Sir James...I forgot to put that as username lol

//Moved and merged from Support>Tutor Applications. //God Flave
Back to top Go down
Jontiz39

PostSubject: Re: Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave   Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:08 pm

Even though your english isn't 'flewent' It spelled FLUENT YOU RETARD. You should perhaps learn some and stop skipping your english classes. WIthout your application you'd be god so I think you are pathetic not the first one though.. Wink

Leave tibia immdediatly. you're not welcome cuz you suck to much hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave   Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I should be a Tutor for Zabanot. //Merged with "My characters name" //God Flave
Page 1 of 1